So far, so good! In fact, things are looking great! At our ultrasound last Tuesday (8/29) we found out the placenta had already moved completely off of the cervix. As mentioned in the placenta previa post, there was a 90% chance of it moving, but we were both surprised for it to happen so quickly.
Of course, the best part of the ultrasound is seeing our little guy, who is certainly getting bigger! The doctor estimated his weight around 12 ounces, pretty tiny when you think he is/was 10 to 12 inches long from head to toe. They were even able to do a few 3D ultrasounds, which are amazing. Although it is quite early, the pictures lead me to believe he will look a lot like his daddy. We will see!
He is very active throughout the day and at night when I head to bed. It is an odd sensation, being kicked from inside, but it is also very comforting to feel him. I try to grab Jeremy's hand so he can feel it too.
Guess that's it for now! Next ultrasound is in another week on the 12th.
1 comment:
I'm so glad things are going well for you all. We are thinking of you. From experience, I can tell you that little boys are AWESOME. Wait until he smiles up at you both. It is super. Tara Wilson pointed me to your blog.Take care, Maija
Post a Comment