We are officially 37 weeks and 3 days; 3 days past the medically full term point...and considerably further than I thought we'd make it.Although we feel very blessed, we've officially posted the eviction notice! On Tuesday, the doctor's will do an ultrasound and amniocentesis to see if Ryker's lungs are mature, if so we will induce labor on Wednesday morning the 3rd!
Of course, we spent most of the weekend trying to get everything ready. We were pretty close, but there were a few minor items to be purchased and things to arrange. I also had to clean out the refrigerator this morning for no apparent reason, which I'm sure some of you understand.
Now we can relax and enjoy the evening and New Years Day. Who knows, maybe Ryker will decide to make his appearance before Wednesday....
Hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year celebration tonight! All the best to you in 2007!
No comments:
Post a Comment