Here are some photos of Ryker! He's been doing really well and gaining weight like crazy; over his birth weight within six days and gained another 10 ounces the following six days. As of Monday the 15th he was 7 pounds 2 ounces and a little over 20 inches long.


1 comment:
He is beautiful Jeremy & Sabrina. What perfect little features. BUT what am I saying this for?!? It's like preaching to the choir...You already know how precious and wonderful he is.
In fact, just as I am with my little Payton, Ryker will always and should always be the most perfect & cutest litle boy as you subconsciously "size him up" to other little babies. ;o) ha ha ha...it just happens to the best of all of us - Proud Parents must be the title. ;o)
Thank you for sharing the pictures. Jeff, Payton and I send our congrats to all 3 of you. A very true Happiest of New Years to your new little family! ;o)
Post a Comment