I went in this morning for the cerclage consultation and had an ultrasound to check out my cervix. My OB said it might be possible to tell the sex as early as 13 or 14 weeks (today is 14 weeks, 1 day), so since they were already checking out the area, I asked if it was possible to take a peek. It was difficult to tell exactly, because the umbilical cord was right there, but it appeared as though there was another thing sticking out between the legs. The ultrasound technician was pretty certain it is a boy. :D
Friday, July 21, 2006
Ultrasound says...
I went in this morning for the cerclage consultation and had an ultrasound to check out my cervix. My OB said it might be possible to tell the sex as early as 13 or 14 weeks (today is 14 weeks, 1 day), so since they were already checking out the area, I asked if it was possible to take a peek. It was difficult to tell exactly, because the umbilical cord was right there, but it appeared as though there was another thing sticking out between the legs. The ultrasound technician was pretty certain it is a boy. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment