There is still a lot to do to get it all set, but we love the paint job. Ok, I love it, Jeremy thinks it looks like blue stripes; he said like getting their hair done, women only decorate baby rooms to impress other women. Anyway...The pregnancy is still going very well! I was pretty anxious last week when I started to get that heavy feeling...you moms know what I mean. I know it happens to everyone at some point, but I wasn't expecting it so soon, not to mention I'm a little sensitive about something going wrong. We went in and after an exam revealed there had been changes we had an ultrasound that showed my cervix was once again shorter than it had been. Overall, the doctor wasn't too worried, but I was told to continue limiting my activity level...although work was okay. We went back on Friday for another check and it had lengthened out again, a good sign!

We also decided to go back this week for a fibronectin test, to determine if there was a chance of labor in the next two weeks. The result was negative, meaning the chance of labor is very low! Yay! (Read more about the fFN test)
Our next appointment is on Wednesday 11/22, so hopefully we'll continue to have good news and maybe another ultrasound photo. The last couple of times he is either turned away or had his feet in front of his face. We should also have a name picked out....
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!
4 comments:
I can tell you all the room is beautiful the painter did an awesome job on the stripes.
I have to admit the organtic baby clothes we found are really cute and extremely soft.
I can't wait to hear what you two decide on a name. Based on his ultrasounds he is going to be a very beautiful baby.
Jeremy,
I think the correct way to say it is "getting your hair did"--at least that is how they say it out here.
I concur that the blue stripes are lovely. Your little fellow will be right at home.
Take care and make sure you get that bell Sabrina. You'll need it after the baby comes as well. :)
Okay, so yeah maybe Jeremy is right with the room and how girls do it for their decoration needs. ;o) BUT, I wanted to share I love your room. The furniture you chose is great. I love the coordinating sets they have out there for kids. So glad to hear baby and mommy are doing well. Hope your last appointment went well. Can't wait to read what the next blog note will say. Take care of yourselves and stay warm & dry in this lovely weather we've been having. -Lisa, Jeff & Payton
Hi, Sabrina and Jeremy, Just figured out how to get to your blog last night. Glad to hear that your baby arrived all safe and sound. He sure is a cutie, and I am sure that you will be a great mom. We just sold our house up here on O'Malley and will be moving in Feb. down just around the corner from Davids at Huffman and Lake Otis. I can hardly wait. Take care, Reta and Wayne
Our e-mail address is
wrdiller@gci.net if you want to write us sometime.
Post a Comment