Sunday, October 29, 2006

More Ultrasounds

Here's a comparison between 2D and 3D ultrasounds. We are lucky because the perinatology group has a machine that can do both and they seem to enjoy using it as much as we enjoy the pictures!

2D at 26 weeks, 1 day:

3D at 26 weeks, 1 day:

2 comments:

Maija said...

Sabrina,

I do have difficulty with multiple pictures, 2 at most seem to work on most days. If you choose off hours when it is unlikely that people will be posting (hit or miss to guess), I've had luck with posting four at a time which is the max.

Also, we are doing cloth diapers. You go Oregonian Earth Lovers/ Granola People. Everyone makes fun of us out here. We use motherease diapers. They are cool!

Take care. The baby looks precious and beautiful already!

Maija

Sabrina said...

Yay, another crazy couple!! I've not heard about motherease, but will look into them! Thank you for the suggestion.